email@example.com, 0759 764 6716, London
Software developer with 4 years of experience with strong interest in statistics and data-driven development looking for a full-stack developer position.
Mar 2017 - Present: Junior Front-End Developer at Cloud.IQ, London
- Built a new platform to automate different stages of setting up analytical harness using a modern tech stack for developing web platforms such as js, Typescript.js, React.js, Redux, Material UI and Express.
- Worked with Sublime, jEdit, Atom, MySQL Workbench, Browserstack and browser developer tools to build and configure a customised site analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Implemented responsive cross-platform siteAnalyser technology across the popular web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer/Edge
- Tested modules and components of the code by writing unit tests using JEST.
- Worked closely with data analyst on setting up A/B, Holdout and Multivariate testing custom for cartRecovery basket capture email remarketing and exitCapture and visitCapture overlays.
- Worked within Investigation Team on diagnosing common set-up problems, narrow down used MySQL, bigQuery, Microsoft Excel to identify the root cause of the problem. Gathered, analysed and prepared statistics for improve data verification across the team to eliminate common mistakes, trained the team on good coding practices.
- Developed data-driven data verification tools for internal use to streamline the investigations and data verification processes.
- Worked on tight deadlines and Service Level Agreements to ensure that set-ups were delivered on time and issues were diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner contributing to the rapid growth of the business.
- Written cohesive documentation, introduced and refined development practices, trained and advised the junior members of the team on processes and good programming practices.
Sep 2014 – Mar 2017: Graduate Software Engineer at Imagination Technologies, PowerVR Video Encoder Software Team, Kings Langley
- Maintained automated CI Pipelines on Jenkins and internal regression system in TDD
- Used Visual Studio to develop and debug state-of-the-art device driver for video encoders. Merged, built and integrated development branches using source control system Perforce and Beyond Compare.
- Implemented cross-platform driver for Windows, Linux and Android.
- Reproduced and troubleshot customer problems using development boards.
- Applied reverse engineering and analytical skills to test, identify and solve problems.
- Developed OpenMax IL component to communicate user-mode driver with Android OS.
Apr 2015 - Present : Freelance Fashion and Portrait Photographer and author at www.katterek.com
- Improved SEO performance with Google Analytics, achieved continuous growth of website; Created and promoted social media content improving engagement by 11.5%
- Delivered high quality photographs using Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Creative Cloud Apps including post-processing and precise retouching via graphic tablet
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013: Video Software Design Summer Placement at Imagination Technologies, Kings Langley
- Worked as part of the Android Driver Team.
- Developed internal use app for Media Codecs detection using Android Media API in Java and Python in Eclipse.
- Worked with Eclipse, Git, Perforce.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Sublime, Atom, mySQL Workbench, bigQuery Interface, Perforce, Git, Gitlab, GitKraken, Jenkins, Perforce, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Beyond Compare, BrowserStack, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Jira, Confluence
Analytical Skills, Reverse Engineering, Object Oriented Programming, Scripting, Troubleshooting, Automated Testing, Debugging, Problem Solving, Agile Methodology (Scrum, Sprints, Kanban)
Jun 2015 - Sep 2015: Online Courses at Udemy Online Learning Platform
- js, Express & MongoDB Dev to Deployment
- Web Elements Design With Photoshop
- The Complete Web Developer Course
Sep 2010 - Jun 2014: University of Glasgow - BEng Audio & Video Engineering
- Final Year Project - “Dynamic Range Optimization for High Quality Photographic Images”
- Researched, designed and implemented an image filter program. Developed the filter program in Eclipse using Python Libraries – NumPy, SciPy, PyQt and Python Image Library with strong emphasis on two dimensional correlations, Gaussian filter and equalisation.
- The filter program tested and evaluated accuracy and efficiency of image processing algorithms based on Photographic Tone Reproduction, Tone Mapping for Realistic Images and Bilateral Transform.
Fashion, Photography, Recommender Systems, Big Data, E-Commerce, UXUI, Graphic Design, Online Publishing and Magazines, Social Media